Slider Adverts

Thursday, January 24, 2013

HAPPY "1" YEAR Anniversary GyverLaTrend




Yes! Yels! yez! We did it happy 1year Anniversary Gyverlatrend!!


When I say "we" I don't mean just me and the blog; I'm also referring to u all my darling supporters,and all fashionistas who have constantly showed love by your comments, sharing my posts, emails and blog features, I'm filled with solid gratitude, 
it means a lot to me and I am sharing very big hugs with each and everyone of you.
I have made changes on my blog and let me know what you think about the new look .
email me "glatrend@gmail.com" or send me your comments.

Big THANK YOU for the love.
mwaaaah!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. congratulations girl,keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice but the background is too dark,shine it a lil bit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...