Slider Adverts

Friday, March 8, 2013

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY FROM EMELDA MWAMANGA!!

                                                        EMELDA MWAMANGA
                                      THE WOMAN BEHIND BANG!MAGAZINE 

                                    Women of Africa. Women of the world!!!!!
 I am so touched today as I think about this special day and take a moment to remember what women go through, our struggle, our day to day challenges, our success, our fear.... I remember the women who died while giving birth, I remember the women who died due to injuries from domestic violence, I remember the young girls who are raped or forced into marriage with older men.... I remember the widowers who struggle to feed their families and taking care of her children's education. I remember all the beautiful women who died with cancer, their pain, their struggle.... I remember the powerful politician women who paved the way for other women in parliament today. I remember of all women role models who inspire other women to work hard and reach their dreams. I remember of HOPE...I rember LOVE, I remember the strength that GOD has blessed us women.... I remember you.  Every Home,Every Heart, Every Feeling,Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you, Only you can complete this world Happy Women’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...