Slider Adverts

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

YOUNG C.E.O MOZIAH BRIDGES WITH A FASHION BRAND MO'S BOWS "BOWTIES"





Young C.E.O has appeared on the O magazine alongside Oprah Winfrey, has been interviewed by Steve Harvey, and has been awarded by the Afro-American Police Association for "Outstanding Dedication to Education.


        How he started from the bottom and now is making over  $30,000 .
Mo's Bows is a company I started in Memphis, TN in 2011 when I was just 9 years old. I couldn't find fun and cool bow ties, so one day I decided to use my Granny's scrap fabric to make and sell my own. I like to wear bow ties because they make me look good and feel good. Designing a colorful bow tie is just part of my vision to make the world a fun and happier place.
more info http://www.mosbowsmemphis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...